Us Weekly may be compensated for certain links to products or services.
Fashion Fact: Many designers are embracing the trend of wearing a variety of styles. You can also use Love wearing skirts the most. The versatility of skirts is endless. From vintage micro-minis to trendy cargos, they can dress up any outfit. Fall is a great time to experiment with skirts. You can also see our other articles. Style is easy! You can pair them with comfortable tights and boots or add a sweater to a pair. Options are endless and the results can be stunning!
If you’re looking for new skirts this fall, get ready. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite trends from top retailers, including Amazon, Nordstrom and Revolve. You can instantly upgrade your closet by reading on!
1. Denim Dream: You’ll be the star of this weekend’s brunch when you show up in this light-wash denim maxi. Little accents like the cross button detailing, thigh-high slit and raw hemline are why you’ll receive endless compliments on this piece.
2. The More the Merrier If you’re a fashionista who lives for a maxi skirt moment, you’ll want to get your hands on this multi-pack. These high-waist fold-over maxi dresses feature long flowing pleats!
3. Boho Babe: This lightweight maxi is sure to make you feel comfortable. We love the boho style and waist tie!
4. Black Ruffles: This tiered skirt is perfect when you’re headed for some outdoor fun. You can pair it with combat or loafers to really make this pleated skirt stand out!
5. Perfect Pleats You’ll want to wear this plush maxi to stay warm as fall inches closer to winter. We love the khaki shade!
6. You Mean Business This stunning tweed maximumi is the perfect choice for your business meeting. We can’t get enough of the classic black-and-white print!
7. No. 1: This pleated skirt has been the No. There’s a good reason why this skirt is the No. No limits exist to the way you can style a comfortable number.
8. Sensation Suede: There are soft fabrics, and then there’s suede! This suede mini has gold buttons and trendy details.
9. Blue Velvet We can’t decide if we love this skirt’s rich blue shade or ultra-soft velvet texture more. It was obvious that adding this item to our cart would be a no-brainer.
10. Double Slits Black leather miniskirts have become a fall staple. Topshop’s buttery soft number has two cute slits that upgrade the classic look!
11. Buckle up! This chocolate brown mini comes with silver tone buckle details at the sides. Style this skirt with a chunky knit sweater, leather jacket and thigh-high boots for a chic finish.
12. Regal Charm In case you were wondering — yes! A miniskirt can give you a polished look. This shimmering mini has texture buttons and pockets which scream regal elegance!
13. Classic Print We’re always partial to a houndstooth print, but this black-and-white mini makes our hearts swoon. Plus, it’s fully lined, so you don’t have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions.
14. Camo Cutie: Camo is a popular print all year long, but it’s especially prevalent in the fall. This high-waisted midi features a side drawstring that allows you to adjust the length.
15. Nostalgia FTW: Combining the best of two worlds, this mini cargo skirt features a low waist. You’ll look fresh out of a Y2K music video!
16. Grunge Goodies: Speaking of nostalgia, you can channel ’90s grunge with this belted cargo skirt. This unlined skirt has a front slit and dreamy denim, but it also features side cargo pockets as well as front cargo pockets.
17. Winner, Winner: If the forecast calls for a street-style slay, you’ll be an undisputed winner with this trendy pick. The only thing that separates this trendy skirt from a pair cargo pants is a thigh-high cut.
Not done shopping quite yet? Check out our top products below!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team highlights products and services they think our readers will find useful and interesting, such as plus-size swimming suits, women’s shoes, bridal shapewear and wedding-guest attire. Us Weekly and any celebrity featured in the article are not endorsing product or service choices.
Shop With Us may be provided with free products by manufacturers for testing. Us Weekly also receives compensation when you click on the link in the article and purchase the product. It does not influence our decision to feature or recommend a service or product. Shop With Us is independent of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Shop with us and have fun!