At DECJUBA we’re all about effortless, edgy fashion to make you look and feel #AMAZING.
Tania Allen relaunched DECJUBA by Tania in 2008. Since then, we have grown our footprint from only five stores to over 140 stores as well as two online sites.
Our people are our greatest assets. The #DREAMTEAM consists of more than 1400 employees from the retail and corporate teams. We believe #AMAZING can be achieved at all touch points by inspiring, challenging, and supporting each other.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Administrative Assistant in Buying to join our dynamic buying team!
As Buying Assistant, you’ll support the Buying department in administrative tasks. This will include maintaining data integrity and supporting the range building process. This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to step into the fashion industry!
- Assist the Buyer Assistants in collating colour/print pallets and distributing to relevant buying teams and suppliers
- Prepare and send outgoing swatches and samples to suppliers
- Sort styles for sample sales, outlets and donations to prepare racks.
- Prepare and organise swatches and lab dips for buyers to review
- Help with raising, managing and updating styles in AP21
- Work closely with our Production, E-Commerce, and Visual Merchandise Teams to ensure that samples are delivered on time.
- Create and add product descriptions and attributes into AP21 capturing size, fit & care instructions prior to online launch
- Attend weekly team meetings to gain an understanding of the performance of categories and develop a business mindset
- Education relevant to fashion/textiles
- Attention to detail, organisational skills and excellent attention to details
- Written and verbal communication skills are both strong.
- Experience with administrative tasks
- Passion for the garment industry and knowledge of garment construction
- Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign
- Experience with AP21 would be desirable, but is not required
- Adaptable, approachable, and able to work in a team environment
Apply via LinkedIn only, do not use the ‘apply now’ form below.
Fashion jobs are updated regularly. Melbourne, subscribe to Fashion Journal’s Careers updates here.