This week’s most read story was WestRock earning the industry’s top spot in the Fortune 500 rankings, followed by Epson’s new DTG and DTFilm hybrid garment printers. Nazdar’s announcement that it earned the EcoVadis Silver Medal was the third most read, followed by BASF’s new polyethylene plant in China and CCL’s acquisition of a flexible pouch business.
The top five most popular stories of the past seven days are listed below:
1. WestRock is ranked as the top company in its industry by Fortune 500
2. Epson launches new hybrid DTG/DTFilm garment printing solution
3. Nazdar receives Silver EcoVadis Medal
4. BASF begins construction of polyethylene plant in Zhanjiang Verbund, China
5. CCL Industries Announces acquisition of flexible Pouches
We appreciate you reading our Breaking News. Next Saturday, we’ll be back with a brand new list.
Have a wonderful week!