PRINTING Unified Alliance and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists will present the Digital Textile Printing Congress, which will take place December 7-8 at Sheraton Imperial Hotel, Durham, North Carolina. This is the seventh consecutive year. The Digital Textile Printing Conference offers education by experts in the field. It connects leaders and innovators within the digital textile printing community. PRINTING United Alliance and AATCC members receive discounted registration to the event, which can be completed online at aatcc.org/aatcc-events/printing2022.
“There is something for everyone at this year’s event – direct-to-garment, home décor, design, screen printing, sustainability, and more,” says Ray Weiss, VP, eLearning and certifications, PRINTING United Alliance. “We’ve even scheduled time for networking with your colleagues and to talk best practices with industry experts. Don’t miss this event!”
“What started as an experimental collaboration has become an annual event which is in high demand,” says Diana A. Wyman, executive VP, AATCC. “Technology is changing so quickly that there is always something new to see and learn.”
‘Driving Digital Textile Transformation … Go!’
This year’s Digital Textile Printing Conference features a packed agenda highlighting notable speakers, networking receptions, lunches, and an exhibitor space where attendees can explore new technology and products. The event’s theme is “Driving Digital Textile Transformation … Go!” which reflects the overarching common thread of the thought-provoking presentations that will be presented by industry thought leaders across the two days.
The conference agenda is as follows:
Dec. 7: 8:45 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- “Business Growth and DTG” – presented by Victor Peῆa, OmniPrint International
- “Textile Industry Update: 2022 and Beyond” – presented by Johnny Shell, Keypoint Intelligence
- “Show Me the Color! New Spot Color Library Optimization”– presented by Jim Raffel and Shelby Sapusek, ColorCasters LLC
- “Décor Print Story” – presented by DeeDee Davis, Décor Print
- “Panel Discussion: Empowering the Print Community to Better Understand the Interior Design Industry” led by Adrienne Palmer, Big Picture Magazine featuring panelists Kathryn Sanders from Western Sensibility, Michael Sanders of Digital Bias Consulting, and Alyssa McNamara from Shutterfly
- Networking lunch and learn
- “On Demand Direct Print” – presented by Steven Amitai, Greentex America
- “Digital Product Passports” – presented by Lily Hogan, Toxnot
- “How to Formulate Pigment Inkjet Inks for Fashion and Apparel Applications” – presented by Scott Donovan, DuPont Industries
- “Computer to Screen Applications for Garment Printing” – presented by Dr. Carl Blue, Clemson University
- Networking Reception
Dec. 8: 8:45 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- “Digital Textile Printing as an Artistic Medium” – presented by Kathryn Sanders, Western Sensibility
- “Performing Color Process Control in Digital Textile Printing” – presented by Viktor Lazzeri, Barbieri Electronics
- “TextileRGB (Fogra 58): The Overarching Digital Textile Working Space” – presented by Joe Tschudi, Tschudi Software
- “LED Lighting & Color Matching – How Textile Companies are Dealing with the Revolution” – presented by James Summers, JUST Normlicht
- “Advancements in Digital Textile Manufacturing” – presented by Frank Henderson, Henderson Sewing
- “How to Get the Best Fitting Apparel Using Today/Tomorrow Technologies” – presented by Daniel Watts, Pattern Room Sales Pty Ltd.
- Networking Lunch and Adjourn
Digital Textile Printing Conference Exhibition & Sponsorship
Digital Textile Printing Conference has key benefits, including tabletop exhibits as well as networking breaks. The event’s newest Premium package includes a promotional video, email, and free registration, and members of PRINTING United Alliance and AATCC receive discounted exhibitor rates. For more information on exhibition or sponsorship, visit aatcc.org/aatcc-events/printing2022/#Tabletops.
The Sheraton Imperial Hotel offers a block of rooms for event attendees. Online reservations can be made or attendees can call the hotel to request a group rate of $149/night. The group rate will remain available until 5 PM (ET) Nov. 11, or until all the blocks are sold.
PRINTING United Alliance Membership
Visit printing.org/join for more information on joining the PRINTING United Alliance. You will receive member benefits like discounted attendance at events such as the Digital Textile Printing Conference.
About the AATCC
AATCC connects the international textile community to create an informed, sustainable, and innovative future. AATCC, headquartered in Research Triangle Park NC, USA, has been serving the global textile industry for more that a century. They provide standards development, testing material, educational resources and professional networking.
About the PRINTING United Alliance
PRINTING United Alliance is the most comprehensive member-based printing and graphic arts association in the United States, comprising the industry’s vast communities. The Alliance serves industry professionals across market segments with preeminent education, training, workshops, events, research, government and legislative representation, safety, and environmental sustainability guidance, as well as resources from the leading media company in the industry – NAPCO Media. Idealliance, now a division within PRINTING United Alliance, is the global leader for G7 and standards-based certifications for printing and graphic arts operations throughout the entire industry supply chain.
PRINTING United Alliance produces the PRINTING United Expo. This is the most important day in printing. This large-scale display of technology, supplies, education, programming and services is accessible to all segments of the market in one place.