Fiery to Bring a Wide Range of Commercial, Wide Format and Specialty Printing Solutions to Graphics Canada
The visitors will find many innovative and inspiring solutions that can increase their productivity and profitability. This includes new innovations in Direct to Garment and Direct to Film technologies.
Fremont, California. 11 May 2023. Fiery, the largest independent provider of digital front ends (DFEs) and related workflow automation solutions for the graphic arts and industrial print markets, today reported that it is exhibiting at Graphics Canada 2023, scheduled for 11 to 13 May 2023 at the International Centre in Toronto, Canada. Fiery will be at the EFI Stand 5568, which is located in Toronto, Canada.
Fiery, Mimaki and other partners will be combining their efforts at the show to showcase a solution that is a full-service Direct-to Film production. This adds even more value to our customers. The combination of Fiery® Digital Factory v11, also being announced at the show, and the new Mimaki TxF150-75 DTF printer and ink dedicated to DTF printing gives beginners and experts alike the advantage of a complete solution that is backed by two of the industry’s best and most respected suppliers, bringing improved functionality, reliability and productivity to DTF printing.
“At Mimaki, we are extremely thrilled to be aligning with Fiery to provide high-quality Direct-to-Film solutions to customers,” said Yuji Ikeda, General Manager Global Marketing Department of Mimaki Engineering Co., LTD. “DTF is an exciting and growing market where we feel the combination of our new TxF150-75 and Fiery Digital Factory provide a best-in-class solution that makes this expanding business opportunity even more appealing for businesses to invest in.”
“Today’s print producers are looking to get the most they can from each printer investment, including best color and quality, best productivity, and more,” said John Henze, Fiery’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Being able to gain the maximum return on their investment is vital to print providers and to their business success. Printing devices, such as large format printing, specialty printing, cutsheet toner and other printing solutions can maximize their performance with a Fiery Digital Fabric Engine. We look forward to sharing our story with visitors to the EFI stand.”
Fiery, a leading provider of large-format production and specialty applications will demonstrate its capabilities at Graphics Canada. The focus is on:
- Fiery proServer Core— driving the EFI™ Pro 30h 3.2 m hybrid flatbed/rollfed LED entry level production printer.
- Fiery Digital Factory v11— debuting at Graphics Canada showing new functionality that improves print results and solidifies Fiery’s market-leading position in specialty printing, especially Direct-to-Film.
- Fiery XF— showing best in class JDF integration and it’s industry-leading color management and RIP technology, plus the unified print room with Fiery Command WorkStation®.
- Fiery Prep-it™— demonstrating the latest release for print-for-cut preparation reducing media usage by up to 50% and doubling print productivity.
- Fiery JobFlow™ — for automated job preparation steps in prepress workflows to produce ready-to-print files.
- Fiery IQ™ — showing print production analytics that connects people, processes, and print devices, for better data-driven decisions.
Visitors to Graphics Canada can also experience:
- Fiery FilmMaker— a digital front end designed specifically for inkjet, screen and film production.
- Fiery EngraveLab— focusing on fast and professional ADA compliant Braille solutions as well as cut workflow options.
- Fiery SignLab— an innovative sign and graphic design production platform that makes it easier to produce even the most complex signs.
“We are excited to show our expanded portfolio covering a wide range of digital print and imaging solutions,” Henze added. “Fiery supports the broadest array of print industry segments, and print technologies including toner and inkjet production printing, wide to superwide format print including vehicle wraps, engraving solutions, and print-for-cut preparation. Fiery DFEs increase efficiency for DTG/DTF applications, digital decorating of building materials such as ceramic tile or wood, labeling, CNC routing and more. At Graphics Canada, we will have something for everyone and lots of innovations to spur new ideas for business growth.”
Fiery is also available at Fiery partner stands, such as:
- Konica Minolta
- TG Graphics
To schedule a personal meeting with Fiery experts during the show, contact Benson.Lai@fiery.com.
Visit Fiery for more information on products and solutions. [www.fiery.com].
About Fiery LLC
Fiery, LLC, is a leading provider of digital front-ends (DFEs), and workflow automation solutions, for the graphic arts, and industrial print markets. With over 2 million servers in its global installation base, Fiery offers innovative software solutions and cloud-based technologies to deliver maximum productivity and print quality. It includes everything from high-performance inkjet and toner devices for workgroups, up to workgroup-sized printers. Fiery servers are installed across a wide array of industry segments, including office and commercial print, packaging, signs & display graphics, building materials, ceramics and textiles.
It has been focusing on color management since the 1990s. The company has maintained its leadership by continuously evolving its solutions in advance of market trends. Fiery provides unparalleled support and training with an extensive library, including educational videos, webinars, and more. The company created an online global community of industry experts to share their knowledge and experience with others. It also captures customer feedback for future development. Its overriding aim is a commitment to excellence in customer service for OEM’s, dealers, distributors, and the end user customer.
Ten Due Diligence steps to overcome investment objections